A downloadable game for Windows
[THE LATEST BUILD is version 0.2.6]
Guardian Angel is a first person horror game based on strategic use of pathways and decision making.
- You are a pilot, but something went wrong and you crash on an island.
- You must complete the objectives before enemies engulf the player.
- You can use the flashlight in strobe/focus mode as a form of temporary defense against the enemy which buys time to complete objectives.
- The game endorses awareness of surroundings, and punishes those who hesitate.
- DON'T LOOK AWAY!
Support us on Indiegogo so we can make more levels!
For the ultimate experience:
- Play with at least 60 fps
- Wear good quality headphones
- Play in a dark room.
* Players who feature the game in a YouTube video will be listed on the "Special Thanks" board. (about to be filled up).
* Players who "complete the game in normal mode" will be listed on a board.
* UltraZangiefZ is the first and only player to beat the level in "Hard" difficulty.
Controls: (Mouse and Keyboard)
Strobe/focus Flashlight: LMB (remember this)
|Published||Sep 27, 2017|
|Tags||angel, Atmospheric, Fantasy, First-Person, FPS, Horror, scary, Singleplayer, Survival Horror, suspense|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 0.2.4 Update5 days ago
- Version 0.2.3 Update7 days ago
- Version 0.2.2 Story update8 days ago
- Version 0.2.1 Balancing update9 days ago
- Version 0.2.0 Full game REVAMP!10 days ago
- Version 0.1.5 Optimization Update34 days ago
- Version 0.1.4 Bug/Visual Update44 days ago
- v0.1.3 Release = Visual + Sound Update51 days ago